1. Fees are $300.00 for regular food vendors, $250.00 for non-profit vendors, and $350.00 to pick your location. Payment must accompany application form.
2. Food vendor spaces are 10x20.
3. Vendors are allowed to sell soft drinks.
4. Designation of specific food, drink, or frozen drink categories must be made at time of application, and will be considered on a first come first serve basis. Please indicate your first and second choice of food, drink, or frozen drink. Please include a listing of your menu with prices. Prices must be displayed during festival hours for attendees to view easily.
5. Vendors are required to serve a "Hot Pepper Special"- anything spicy!
6. Food vendors are required to apply for a permit through the City of Palestine Health Dept. to complete application.
7. Once accepted, food categories may not be changed without prior approval.
8. Proof of 1,000,000 liability insurance policy is required of all vendors and a certificate of insurance must accompany the application.
9. All food vendors are responsible for booth trash removal. Dumping grease or other food waste will result in a $200.00 fine.
10. All booths must be covered.
11. Staking into the pavement for any reason is not allowed.