Thank you for joining the VETERANS DAY 2020 Parade!
Check-In: Check in will be at the corner of Church and Crawford beginning at 9 am. Registration and Check-in is required for all participants.
Route: The parade will start at the Anderson County Courthouse, proceeds to Avenue A., right on Oak St and disperses at the Palestine Farmers Market.
Awards: 1st place trophies for best entries will be given in to the 2 top participants.
Identification: Participants are required to identify their entry by:
1. Affixing a 22” x 24” sign on the left side of the entry, including the name of the organization, individual, or business.
Applications Due: In order to be judged, you must turn your application in by November 5th at 3 pm. You can still participate in the parade on Saturday morning, but you will not be judged to win a trophy.
Check In: 9 am
Parade Begins: 10 am
1. Something patriotic should be incorporated in your parade entry.
2. For safety reasons, no walking children under 13 years old, no toy vehicles, no children on bicycles or motorized vehicles allowed.
3. For the safety of the public, you must throw candy or other materials far away from the street. Candy and other materials may be HANDED out along the parade route by adults walking with the entry also.
4. All accepted participants must sign and submit the Veterans Day, 2020 Parade Application / Waiver.
5. A copy of current insurance MUST accompany the Veterans, 2020 Parade Application.
6. Moving vehicles are not allowed to demonstrate excessive out of line movement.
7. Current Coggins papers for Equine entries must be submitted with application and all horses must be bagged.
8. The Veterans reserves the right to restrict, limit, accept or reject any application.
9. Music, Language, or Actions considered obscene will not be tolerated.