Please complete the application below and we will reach out to you to choose a plot for your fairy garden in Davey Dogwood Park!
All gardens should be accompanied by a story about your garden or the fairy that lives there. Stories will be published on VisitPalestine.com in the Fairy Garden Gallery.
All questions can be addressed to the Palestine Visitor Center at 903-723-3014.
Cash awards sponsored by the Palestine Herald Press will be awarded Friday, March 22, 2019 at a special ceremony and ribbon cutting the in park.
Terms & Conditions
Plots requests will be first come first served
Type in your name
- Gardens will be judged based on
- Use of natural product
- Gardens must be a minimum of 75% decomposable
- Any non-decomposable or non-biodegradable items used to build the
gardens will become the property of the Palestine Visitor Center to be used for
future public garden projects
- Each garden needs to have a minimum 200 word story about the garden or fairy that lives there
- Register online by March 1, 2019
- Project installation by March 13, 2019